- PADI Rescue Diver Certification or equivalent
- Proof of 20 logged dives prior to start of course with 60 at end of course
- 18 years of age
- Medical Exam for diving within the past 12 months
- Medic First Aid or equivalent in the past 2 yrs (CPR)
€50.00 Certification Costs
Padi Material not included
If applicant signs yes to any of the medical history questions, please consult your physician for approval.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MEDICAL STATEMENT
- 14 Days complete PADI Divemaster Certification Course
WHAT TO BRING:
Full scuba equipment including regulator with pressure gauge, depth gauge, compass and octopus, buoyancy compensator with power inflator, timing device, weight belt, and wet suit. A 20% student discount is available on equipment rentals.
- The Diving Knowledge Workbook
- PADI Encyclopedia
- PADI Dive Tables (table & wheel versions)
- Divemaster Slates
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The PADI Divemaster Course is designed to train qualified Rescue Divers in how to control, manage and supervise groups of divers. This 3 module course provides extensive development of ones diving skills, stamina and theoretical diving knowledge. The swim test involves a 400yd swim; an 800yd mask, fin, snorkel swim; a 100yd tired diver tow in full equipment; and a
15min tread all of which are time based evaluation. There are also extensive written exams covering the areas of physics, physiology, equipment, dive management, supervision, skills & environment, and dive tables. Upon successful completion of the course, the student is certified as a PADI Divemaster and qualifies for PADI Membership and attendance at a PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC).